Thursday 9 July 2015

Clearskin® Blemish Clearing Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser - REVIEW

Lately I've found that my skin had been quite clear, so I wanted to find a super lightweight product which I could wear in the summer instead of a foundation or bb/cc cream. I wanted minimum coverage but something that would even out my, occasionally, uneven skin tone.

That's when I discovered Avon's Clearskin® Blemish Clearing Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser (buy/order from your local Avon representative or online here).


On the back of the packaging it says: "This lightweight tinted moisturiser helps to minimize the look of redness, blemishes and large pores. TO USE: Cleanse skin thoroughly. Apply a thin layer to face, in an outward and upward motion. Can be applied up to twice a day."

I originally read this and thought it was too good to be true, but I tried it out anyway and I was so pleased with the results. It looks as if you aren't wearing any makeup if you use a thin layer and it is easily blendable. This tinted moisturiser is great if you have good-ish skin or only a few small blemishes but it lacks the ability to cover larger blemishes and marks.

I use the 'fair' shade but a 'medium' shade is also available for darker skin. Having fairly pale skin I always worry when buying makeup for my face in case it is too dark but this moisturiser is light enough for my skin and it can also be built up by adding more layers to suit lots of different skin shades. Overall this moisturiser not only adds moisture to your skin but it also gives clear skin a slight airbrush affect and reduces small impurities.

My recommendation is to use Avon's Clearskin® Blemish Clearing Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser if you don't wear a lot of makeup usually/want to wear less makeup. The price is usually £5.50 but Avon sometimes has deals so it can go down to around £3 which makes this product even more amazing!!!!

Let me know of anything else to include in future reviews in the comments :)
Fiona xx

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Having oily skin is challenging and tough but choosing a right product can make it easier for you. I just hope this moisturizer for clean and oil free skin will really turn out to be effective for my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I found that the Avon Tinted Moisturiser worked wonders for my skin and it has definitely been a lot clearer lately.

      Delete