Wednesday 26 November 2014

Plans for December

So...
I know I have only just started posting again from a half year break (this week actually). Sorry about that! It was one thing after another on top of writers block but I'm not going to waste your time by listing loads of excuses.
I've really missed writing on this blog and my other one  (www.reviewsofthingsil0ve.blogspot.co.uk) so to make up for the lack of content produced this yea I've decided to post everyday in December in the lead up to Christmas. Blogmas!!!
 
However I won't be writing about what I do everyday because:
1.my life isn't that interesting
2. I wouldn't do something worthy of writing about each day
3. It would be super boring for you to read
 
Instead I will be writing about my top 24 beauty/keeping warm/Christmas favourites. I will tell you a bit about why they are necessary at this time of year (sort of like reviews but hopefully more interesting and helpful in keeping you warm and beautiful this winter).
Sorry to the people who live in warm countries/extremely cold countries. These 'essentials' are mainly for people living in the UK and other countries with similar climates.
Thanks, hopes you enjoy them xx

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment