Thursday 19 February 2015

Pancake Day!!!!

Pancake Day is a wonderful day! It is one of the only days for my family when we eat pancakes, and I absolutely love them. :D

My favourite toppings this year have been sugar, strawberries and golden syrup (not all together). You might be able to tell I have a bit of a sweet tooth.
(source)

After Pancake day (Shrove Tuesday), Lent starts and lots of people decide to give up something for the next 40 days (until Easter). For me I always enjoy pancake day and Easter but lent is something that just seems to happen in the middle. :/

This year I want to actually do something and feel like I have achieved something during lent. I've decided to write a few reviews for my second blog so that when I start posting on it again, I will have a few posts ready to go up straight away. At the moment I have a few ideas of films, products etc that I would love to write a review on but if you have any suggestions for me please contact me in some way letting me know (comments, e-mail, instagram, twitter).

What are some of your favourite toppings for pancakes and are you doing anything for lent?

No comments:

Post a Comment