Tuesday 16 June 2015

It's Finally Over!!!!

Wow! I can't quite believe that it is actually over...

The past few weeks of my life have been filled with pure dread, stress and panic. Most nights I could barely sleep with worry of the exams which were to come the next day. I felt physically and mentally drained 24/7 and all I wanted to do was sleep (my brain wouldn't let me :/ ) but there was always some sort of revision to do.

Being one of the world's biggest procrastinators I found it hard to focus on revising and nearly always found something else I 'needed' to do. However after a lot of willpower and encouragement from my friends and family I managed to revise effectively. Now all I have to do is wait a few months to receive my results (hopefully good ones).

(source)
Anyway now its all over and I can finally go back to using my time to do things that I enjoy and actually want to do. I'm planning to decorate my room and write more posts for this blog and my second one. Relaxing in the sun is also something I will be looking forward to... when England finally decides that it is actually summer!!!

Some big changes will be happening soon and I'm just glad that I no longer have to stress about exams or (most) of the deadlines for my work. At the moment though I just want to focus on getting my life back on track and carrying on with all of the things I had to put on hold because of extra work.

Have you had a stressful month or a relaxing one?
Comment below any ways you have found which help to de-stress you.
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment