Friday 2 January 2015

New Year, New Goals

(source) Thanks Louise xx

It's now a whole year since I started blogging!!!

The first post I ever wrote was about New Years Resolutions and I'm happy to say I have done most of what I said I would.

  • I did start a blog (2 actually, 2nd blog) but I didn't keep posting on it throughout the year. :(
  • I did make more of an effort to enjoy the little things.
  • I focused on the good more than the bad this year too.
This year I plan to:

  • Keep Blogging, The support I've had so far has been great and I hope it will continue into the future.
  • Organise my life more, do things when/where/how I say I will.
  • Bake more and do more of what makes me happy.
  • Get fitter, I really need to exercise more.
This time last year I was having quite a hard time and I didn't how it could ever get any better but I'm glad to say 2014 was a lot more enjoyable than 2013. I hope 2015 will be just as amazing. :) 

Any suggestions of posts or reviews to write will be gladly accepted. Comment below, email, instagram or tweet me. 

What are your New Years Resolutions?
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment