Friday 26 December 2014

Blogmas Day 25. Christmas Day



Its Christmas (yesterday)!!! Today has been so busy but its also been nice to be able to finally relax a bit and take a break from all of the work I've been doing lately for school and keeping up with Blogmas.

I've loved doing Blogmas this year but I must admit it got pretty hard to post on time everyday (thank goodness for scheduled posts), so some were a bit later than origionally planned :/ oops

For me the message I was trying to put across in Blogmas was that during winter, you shouldn't have to suffer because of the cold, dark days, you should embrace them and use them to benefit you. I hope you found them useful (maybe not all but hopefully some helped you).
(source)

I am going to be doing posts more often than before now: probably around every 1-2 weeks depending on what's currently happening and how busy I am.

Many people think Christmas is over once all of the presents are opened... But for me that's when all of the fun starts. You get to properly find out what you have got, what it does/how to use it. I will do a separate post on what I got for Christmas if anyone wants. Family comes round. The best bit for me though is the food!!! Christmas dinner is the thing I look forward to the most. My mam makes the best Christmas dinner ever (Ok, I may be being a bit bias but it's the best I've ever tried ;))

After dinner is finished we all settle down in the living room to watch the Queen's speech. Then we usually watch a Christmas film on tv, but this year we had already watched the ones that were on, a few days earlier, so we watched Frozen instead.

What do you usually do on Christmas day?
Hope you had a great Christmas.
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment