Sunday 6 December 2015

2015 Blogmas 6.My Christmas Decorations

Almost a week into December and most of my Christmas decorations are up (at least the downstairs ones are - the ones upstairs should be done soon (pics will be added when it is completed) and hopefully it won't be too long). Knowing me, I'll probably find/buy some more decorations and then I'll have to find a place to put them.
My room still isn't finished but here are some of the decorations that we have downstairs this year.

Hanging decoration that we hang on door handles.
Hand-made angle decorations.

Russian doll style Christmas characters.

These guys are adorable and probably my favourite decorations that we have! They are weighted so they sit up and they help to add some extra fun to a room.
 
I would love to see how you decorate your house! Links in the 'Contact Me' section at the top of the page - click HERE to view them.
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment