Sunday 12 January 2014

Back at School

At school this week I have gotten so much homework and moved seats in Technology and English but the teachers seemed to be in a better mood than usual...Strangely!

I know it might sound a little crazy to some of you but I've really enjoyed school this week! (Weird, I know) During this week I've had loads of chances to catch up with some of the people I haven't seen in over two weeks. There seems to be a lot more laughs than I remembered! 😄

On Friday I went round my friends house with two other friends and it was sooooo fun! We laughed nearly the whole time :D

I'll be going out with my family to a local Pub shortly. I think about  2 o'clock.

I have 4 bits of homework to do for Monday, so I'll finish this post here.

P.S. I still have no clue how to get the 'Followers Widget' so if anyone can tell me how to get it I'll be very grateful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment