Monday 27 January 2014

Disney Crazy Week!!!

Hi,

So this week I had a bit of a DISNEY CRAZY WEEK :D
I watched Tangled, Frozen, 101 and 102 Dalmatians. :) I absolutely love Disney!


I don't even know how I managed to fit it all in, as well as school work and meeting up with my friends! 0_0 

Also, this week I set up a Blog lovin' account, so now people can follow this blog. I really love it so far and I have added a widget so you can follow me really easily. :)

Lately I have also been on my Tumblr a lot more :) if you want to follow me my username is Fiona240400 xx I don't really post a lot I just occasionally retweet something that made me smile :D xx 

I know that this post seems to be a bit random and not really following an order (not much different from the others really) but I never really seem to have any sort of structure for this blog :/ I will be starting another blog soon though, I'm not completely sure what it will be about yet but I have a few ideas :) xx 

See ya soon! X

No comments:

Post a Comment