Thursday 30 January 2014

I'm ill :(

Hi,
So I know I talked a lot about school being important and taking up a lot of my time lately in my last post but...
This week I've been I'll so I couldn't go! 

We have had booklets, pack and assemblies and I've missed them all! :( 

However, being off school has given me a bit of time to actually think about things in my life (I've also been able to finish watching series 3 of Miranda). I had already seen the first 2 series and was really surprised when I got the box set (below) for Christmas, I love it sooo much. <3

I have also found out a bit more of what my 'friends' think of me and how much they care about me. Some of them have been keeping me up to date with work, telling me about things I've missed, whereas others have simply not text me/contacted me in anyway during the past few days where I haven't seen them.

Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better now! :) Being off 4 days has done me some good, and now I will be going to Leeds for the weekend. My Mam, Sister and I will be going and spending some of our Christmas money and vouchers there. I can't wait! :D

2 comments:

  1. hope you get better :(

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete