Thursday 11 December 2014

Blogmas Day 11. Get your Summer Glow Back

Just because the weather is cold now, it doesn't mean that your tan should suffer because of it. You can still get your gorgeous summer glow in winter.
To do this I use Dove summer glow body lotion for fair/medium skin. (Medium/dark is also available)
(source)
You apply this just like you would with any other moisturiser, making sure you have put on a thin even layer. I use this all year round, mainly on my legs which get hardly any Sun. Personally I put slightly less on my knees and around my ankles because they often go darker than rest of my legs.

Make sure you don't just stop at your ankles/knees and other visible parts of your body because it leaves a darker mark and you can clearly see where the tan is. It can create a really nice, natural-looking tan if left to dry fully before putting on clothes.

I don't apply it everyday because I have really fair skin so it looks dark on my skin if I have more than one layer one. Once or twice a week seems to be fine for my skin. Also be wary with sensitive skin/if you have just shaved because your skin can react badly with the tanning parts of the lotion.

Bring out your winter glow this year
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment