Wednesday 24 December 2014

Blogmas Day 24. Nights at Home (Christmas Eve)


Its Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!

As I'm sure you have noticed, I keep going on about my idea of a perfect Christmassy night and you are probably wondering what I mean.

Well…
This is the post where all will be explained.

For me a perfect Christmassy night would look like this:
(source)
My house doesn't look like the picture above but it does show the main features of the 'perfect' Christmassy night:
  • A nicely decorated tree (with lights on)
  • Presents under the tree
  • Candles
  • Christmas decorations
  • Stockings out
  • Fire on (this doesn't happen at our house; we don't want Santa to burn his bottom ;))
  • Snow outside (didn't happen this year :()
Add a person with pyjamas on, with cosy socks and a blanket and it would be perfect.

Are you excited for Santa coming tonight?
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment