Monday 15 December 2014

Blogmas Day 15. Reading a Good Book



It is always good to read, but it always seems to be more enjoyable in winter for some reason. This could be because of the cold eveningd when you snuggle up in a warm cosy blanket or just because you have less work to do and it helps to pass the time. I don't know...

It doesn't necessarily have to be a book. Magazines, blogs ;) and newspapers are brilliant too. Basically I find that reading anything in winter is really enjoyable. As well as helping you to relax into the wonderful holiday that is Christmas.

Confessions of a Shopaholic
(source)

Lately I have been reading the Shopoholic series by Sophie Kinsella. She is an amzing writer and I have loved loads of her books so far, so I'm sure I'll be loving this series just as much (if not more).

It all started after I watched the Confessions of a Shopoholic film and loved it. I am only on the first book at the moment and I don't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to read them, so all I will say is:

This series of books follows the adventures of a Shopoholic in different situations and staged in her life.

What books are you enjoying at the moment?
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment