Friday 5 December 2014

Blogmas Day 5. Lip Care



I don't know about you but my lips are always the first things that I notice being affected by the cold weather. I always try to make sure they don't get too chapped or split by putting on lip balm before I go to bed on cold nights. However it doesn't always go as planned. Sometimes I have to resort to a quicker more effective method: blistex. Visit their website: http://www.blistex.co.uk/Chapped-lips

(source)

It doesn't really have the most appealing name, smell or taste but it works wonders. After having a thin layer on for the night, you wake up and your lips feel almost as if it is summer again (will depend on how bad the chapped lips were to begin with).

I'm sorry that this is only a very short post but I was having some technical difficulties (the app I use to write the posts on wasn't working). I only got about 15 minutes to write it.

This is the way that I look after my lips in winter, how do you look after yours? Leave your method in the comments below and I will look through them.

Hope you are enjoying this Blogmas so far
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment