Friday 12 December 2014

Blogmas Day 12. Christmas Jumper Day and Finally in the Festive Spirit

Today is the official Christmas Jumper Day organised by Save the Children. It's simply a day where many schools/work places encourage their pupils/employees to wear a Christmas jumper and donate to Save the Children. Visit their website for more info: http://jumpers.savethechildren.org.uk/about
Did you do anything for it?
This has been the week where I finally feel like it's coming up to Christmas! My whole house is decorated now, although my bedroom still isn't :( I'm having it decorated once I break up from school :D
Everywhere seems to be filled with Christmas now, everywhere you turn there are lights, tinsel or decorations. I love this time of year. Even though it's really cold, it's so warm and loving. Everyone is so close and you get a real feel of family and friends.

Are you in the Festive Spirit yet? 
Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment